Work With UsSecurity + Tech
Stratoscope is the industry leader in security, providing event and crowd management as well as stadium design and security consultation services. Our client list includes the biggest brands in the world, such as Google, Meta, Salesforce and EA, as well as the highest-profile events, from the Super Bowl and the NCAA Final Four to the Oscars and San Diego Comic-Con. At our core, we believe in people, products, process, planning, and performance. This P5 Strategy combined with our extremely experienced team allows us to solve clients’ challenges and ensure positive outcomes.
Elevate your career with us. Utilize your problem solving knowledge and work with experts with over 20 years of experience in the event space.
Independent Contractor- Event Zone Leads
Join like-minded event experts in the field and enjoy the work you do.
Our zone leads are event operations experts. They understand both the importance of managing contracted vendors as well as ensuring a great guest experience and crowd management plan is delivered to our clients. They possess a deep understanding of complex events and problem-solving involved in the overall crowd management plan for an event. They recognize the importance of balancing the need for a safe and secure environment with the requirement of providing a positive guest experience. Additionally, they have a proven track record of effectively executing crowd management strategies. In short, they are the best in the business when it comes to ensuring the success of event operations.
- Support onsite execution of our various projects ranging from large sporting events to high end tech conferences.
- Supervise onsite contracted vendors such as guard companies, K9, medical, video surveillance and weapons detection systems.
- Manage access control and assess all ingress and egress demands to include screening, badge scanning and vertical circulation needs.
- This position requires national and international travel as needed.
Independent Contractor- Event Coordinator
This is a remote position giving you flexibility in where you live. The ideal candidate will have his or her hands full delivering security, crowd management and related consulting services to our high-profile clients. Above all, he or she will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands a creative, business-driven mindset and lasting relationships. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a fast-paced team with tremendous growth potential.
- Support the planning and execution of our various projects ranging from large sporting events to high-end tech conferences.
- Support our Head of Project Operations and Event Leads in administrative needs around vendor management, billing, invoicing, timekeeping and expenses.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and pivot quickly.
- Ability to travel as needed and assist on-site with project execution.
We Are P5
Stratoscope is leading the way in providing comprehensive security, design and consultations to high-profile clients and their teams. As an event security company, we pride ourselves on our integrity, availability, confidentiality and flexibility. We are looking to expand our team with rockstars who share our values and are both proactive and attentive to detail.
Our team understands your operations and we add the right people to ensure positive outcomes.
Our solutions are driven by tried-and-true process and exercised prior to deploying.
We leave no rock unturned as we develop plans to ensure our clients’ success.
Our track record speaks for itself, we regularly seek to improve and have our clients grade us regularly.
Work products or physical products, either we have them or we know the best products to add to our solutions.