The Stratoscope team has been the lead Security Consultant providing a variety of services to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium team.
- Security Design Consultant / Owner’s Representative
- Systems design, oversight, bid review and commissioning
- Physical design, set back, vehicle mitigation
- Security plans, CONOPS, Emergency Operations, Quality Control plans
- Operational Readiness – Functional and practical exercises
- Opening support
- Post COVID-19 Re-Opening Support
In our role as the Owner’s Representative we successfully helped the project team ensure compliance with NFL security best practices, stadium operations, and other relevant requirements.
Our Security Concept of Operations (CONOPS) planning process and integrated document development significantly assisted Mercedes-Benz Stadium achieve DHS Safety Act DT&E designation five months after the stadium opened in 2017 which was a first for an NFL Stadium. Stratoscope continues to work with Mercedes-Benz Stadium.